Tuesday 28 July 2015

Did Kylie Jenner and Tyga wed secretly?

Rumour has it that Kylie Jenner and Tyga may have married in secret because she showed off 2 rings on her wedding finger. I don't think they are married but time will tell.



On Sunday night, Caitlyn's mom Esther was seen giving Kylie the gift of a photo of her 17-year-old self.
'I thought you should have this. It's me when I was 17,' the 89-year-old said.
'Oh my God. Wait, we kind of look alike,' Kylie replied. 'I definitely take the Jenner side.'
But when Caitlyn chimes in: 'I know, you do. Here's the kicker, she was 17 years old in this picture, and she was married', Kylie lets slip: 'Kind of like me.
ce


Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: