Monday 27 July 2015

Actress Tonto Dikeh reveals She Once Suffered from Depression

Tonto Dikeh also closed that she once suffered from depression, but she overcame it and now has a foundation that caters to people who suffer from depression.
In a recent interview with Punch, Nollywood actress and singerTonto Dikeh said that she has found love and is very happy.
She also said that the man she is going to marry will have to be chosen by God.

 I have not always been lucky with love and relationships but right now, I am happy I’ve found love. I have too many thoughts on marriage and I can spend an entire day speaking about it. I will marry whoever God leads me to. The inspiration behind my hit track, Sugar Rush is the fact that love conquers all” said the 'Sugar Rush' singer.

Tonto Dikeh also closed that she once suffered from depression, but she overcame it and now has a foundation that caters to people who suffer from depression. “I would say I have a great and strong personality. I love myself so much. I am not also as shy as most people think I am. I didn’t let depression eat me up. You have to fight depression and overcome it; I did and won. I started the Tonto Dikeh Foundation so I can help others conquer depression" she stated.

As a rule Tonto Dikeh says she stays off blogs and sites unlike her contemporaries. “Many celebrities say they don’t read comments on stories written about them on the Internet whereas they read them. I am one person who doesn’t visit blogs and websites. It’s a personal decision not to do so. I don’t even know what these blogs are called. I have a cordial relationship with all my colleagues and I have absolutely no issues with Mercy Johnson-Okojie as it was once speculated; we are all cool people.

Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: