Monday 28 October 2013

Former Midnight Crew member, Mike Abdul breaks up with his wife

Follow @NaijaTalkative



Mike Abdul was a former member of Midnight Crew has now parted ways with his wife, Vivian Stephen Eva who is also a Gospel singer.
The marriage hit the rocks three months ago, on the grounds of irreconcilable marital differences. There appears to be no going back, as Mike has chosen a new partner in the person of his artiste and former wife of Rasqie, Monique Rasqie.

Monique Rasqie, the crooner of popular single entitled, Oti Sure Ju is equally signed on to Mike’s Spaghetti Records, and is one of the artistes he is promoting now.

However, his failed marriage with Viven has been under the carpet, but the female dreadlock praise singer has in various ways on her Facebook page insinuated the pains she has felt, which elaborates the issue of her marital crisis. Few of the posts read:

“A lie can travel half way around the world,while the truth is still putting on its shoes,by the time the lie is wayyyyyyyyy TIRED the truth catches UP!!! I Live, I Love,I Smile, I Hurt,I Pray,I Hope, I Believe, I Try,I Cry, I Conquer but most of all.. I am unapologetically A WOMAN. I don't

Tweet





Do not Forget to come back for more hot gists, news and updates. You can Subscribe to our Rss feeds, Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.

Receive Hot News and Gists in your Mailbox for FREE
Submit and Confirm your email address below:

Enter your email address:



Contact Us/Send us a Story Here.
Share this with your friends.

No comments: