Wednesday 19 June 2013

Wife and Parents send birthday wishes as Charly Boy turns 62 today

Follow @NaijaTalkative



Charles Oputa (Charly Boy) who turned 62 today received a loving message of love from his lovely wife and loving parents. Birthday Wishes!

Lady Diane Oputa (Mrs Charly Boy) wrote:

My dear Charles, you have been in our lives many - many seasons, and I have chosen to lay my heart out for that reason.
This is for the best husband, father, and son that I know.
The one who is dedicated to his family and work hard for us. My husband and friend, our love shall never end, even when it goes through the fire, because you and only you are my true heart desire. My children and I will always pray for you, the man who has inspired millions because you never gave up on your dream.
I will always provide a home of love and emotional purity,
and when life places pain in our hearts, may I always fill it with love. Thank you for being there for us, thank you for loving me, and for all the beautiful memories you have given me so
far.
To my soul mate, lover and best friend... Happy birthday!

His parents wrote:

Letter to my beloved son,
Time does fly, I never want this to go unsaid. There are no word to express how much you mean to us.
A son like you, I thought could never be.
God sent us a blessing, and that was you. A true definition of son in every way. You have shown us a new sense of being. Out of
everything we did, you are one of the things we did right.
Always remember that we know how much you care, we can tell by the relationship we share.
May your children do the same for you.
A very happy birthday to you love.
Justice and Mrs. C.A Oputa

From me:
Happy Birthday Charly!

Tweet






Do not Forget to come back for more hot gists, news and updates. You can Subscribe to our Rss feeds, Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.

Receive Hot News and Gists in your Mailbox for FREE
Submit and Confirm your email address below:

Enter your email address:



Contact Us/Send us a Story Here.
Share this with your friends.

1 comment: