Monday 6 May 2013

Obasanjo calls Jonathan's government a 'Chop-Chop Government'

Follow @NaijaTalkative



The war is not ended yet.
Former President of Nigeria Olusegun Obasanjo who was at the thanksgiving held in honour of Oby Ezekwesili (Former Minister of Education) on Sunday in Abuja gave a speech which was known to be jibes at President Goodluck Jonathan.
"Plans to set up a pipeline
protection agency, saying it is another avenue for
corruption."

"This morning, I was travelling from Abeokuta and I was listening to a radio station when I heard that they (government) are going to set up an agency for pipeline protection. Now, what are the police for? What are all the security agencies that we have doing? This is another chop chop." - Obasanjo

Oops! That was choking...

Adding to his speech, he said:
I have always said this, whatever you want to blame in my government, blame me; don’t blame any of those people who assisted me.
If there is any credit to dispense, we share it. But for anything you want to say is wrong, I was the one in charge and I was in charge.








Do not Forget to come back for more hot gists, news and updates. You can Subscribe to our Rss feeds, Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.

Receive Hot Nigerian News and Gists in your Mailbox for FREE
Submit and Confirm your email address below:

Enter your email address:



Contact Us/Send us a Story Here.
Share this with your friends.

No comments: