Tuesday 2 April 2013

Jim Iyke set to get married in October

Follow @NaijaTalkative



During Tuface's wedding weekend, Jim Iyke was interviewed by Flytime Tv at Dubai International Airport.
He revealed his plans of getting married along the line when he said:
I will be getting married in October and when I'm done with preparations, I will invite you.

... And who's the bride?
I am granting no interview on my private life right now but will give you the full gist when the time is right

We sure would know when the time is right.








Do not Forget to come back for more hot gists, news and updates. You can Subscribe to our Rss feeds, Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.

Receive Hot Nigerian News and Gists in your Mailbox for FREE
Submit and Confirm your email address below:

Enter your email address:



Contact Us/Send us a Story Here.
Share this with your friends.

No comments: