Friday 5 October 2012

Good Timing [JOKE]

Follow @NaijaTalkative 
I bumped into this funny lines which I think would be a very nice laugh while you spend your weekend.

This conversation transpired between a guy and a radio host while presenting a Shout Out programme on air.


Radio Host: Hello, what's your name and where are you calling from?
John: My name is John and I'm calling from Warri.
Radio Host: So, what do you have for us toda
y?
John: I found a wallet in a bus containing 24,000 Naira, an ATM card with the PIN written on it and a gold chain.
Radio Host: Okay,
John: The owner's ID is Akpos Uwanebu
Radio Host: Do you want to return the items to the owner?
John: HELL NO!
Radio Host: Then why did you call?
John: Oh, I just called to dedicate a song to him. You saved me by R.Kelly (:-D)



Do not Forget to come back for more hot gists, news and updates. You can Subscribe to our Rss feeds, Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
Receive Hot Nigerian News and Gists in your Mailbox for FREE
Submit and Confirm your email address below:
Enter your email address:



Contact Us/Send us a Story Here.
Share this with your friends.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha.......u really saved him ooooo @akpos wow dis is funny nice 1 bro i hail u oooooo<br />here is my blog incase you need more jokes i av a good google page rank www.9aijahouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete