Wednesday 19 September 2012

Open Birthday Message+Proposal to Linda Ikeji by a Nairalander

Follow @NaijaTalkative

Okay so today is Linda Ikeji's birthday and I've seen couple of hundreds of wishes thrown at her except this one that made my day with excessive laughter.
I was almost wetting myself with urine (Don't think too far though).
The message below was an open birthday message/proposal by a Nairaland member to Linda Ikeji; Have fun reading!

Hey Linda baby, i know you are a member of nairaland.
So am i. I have no qualities, no blog, no big money, no national award, no permanent US visa.
But i have a house in the village that can accomodate us if worse come to worse.
I have a car that, if you put enough petrol on, it can take you and i to any part of Africa.
My father left a lot of lands in the village to cultivate Yams and its Coco sister, Cassava, pepper, okro, maize.. You see we can never become poor. But ofcourse you have evolved from human being to cyborg.
Looking down to those natural things isnt possible anymore. And while i sit on my sitting room typing this with my Nokia, i wish to ask Linda, would you marry me?
I wanted to announce this at your birthday party but i cant risk being thrown out by a bulky looking guy.
Dont worry, i will accept 'no' as well as 'yes'. Bye bye.
Do people even use 'bye bye' again?

Happy Birthday Linda! From all of us at NaijaTalkative.

Tweet




Do not Forget to come back for more hot gists, news and updates. You can Subscribe to our Rss feeds, Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.

Receive Hot Nigerian News and Gists in your Mailbox for FREE
Submit and Confirm your email address below:

Enter your email address:



Contact Us/Send us a Story Here.
Share this with your friends.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!. This post give clear idea about <a href="http://messages.365greetings.com/birthday/happy-birthday-wishes.html" rel="nofollow">happy birthday wishes</a> thnx admin

    ReplyDelete