Saturday 21 July 2012

Prezzo betrayed me, Goldie voices out

Follow @NaijaTalkative


Goldie really thinks Prezzo betrayed her. I can't say though but read the review below.


Everything that happened between you and Prezzo, would you say it was a strategy you used or your real self because it did not go down well with a lot of your fans.?
First of all, going into a place like Big Brother house, where you come in contact with people you don’t know, people you have never met before in your life. Personally, I didn’t go into the house to perform, I went there as Susan. I went into the house to bemyself , I went there as an individual, and I didn’t go there to perform on stage as Goldie. I went there as Susan.

Secondly, I’m a true Lagosian, and as an artiste and songwriter who should be able to convey emotions through her music to her fans.
Being emotional is an integral part of who I am. Fortunately, my fans get to know that I’m a human being as well, and not only Goldie,they used to watch on screen. They just saw the human side of me and this is very positive thing because when I write my song people can relate with my emotion.
And as for my relationship with Prezzo, I am an extra emotional person and as for Prezzo, I came to care for him very much. What I saw was that he was a calm person and he appeared intelligent.
All artistes that I know are people who are opposite of what they are while on stage. I’m sorry if people expected the Goldie they see on television everyday to be in that house. I tend my unreserved apology to Nigerians. But honestly, one couldn’t go on everyday without breaking down because that is not how I am at home. Personally I went there to be my myself
When you realised that the man you gave(Prezzo) your heart was the one that stabbed you at the back, did you feel disappointed, betrayed or disillusioned?
Prior to my participating in this year’s BBA, I have been a very big fan of the reality show. BBA is a strong platform to fame, and unfortunately, due to the nature of my work, I have never get glued to my television set to watch the reality show. So, I went into the house as a novice because I have never seen a single episode of the show. When I heard everything he said, I was sad but Irealise he went into the house to play a game which I didn’t. I have learnt my lesson and I am stronger for it.
What will happen to your relationship with Prezzo, especially now that you have been evicted?
No one knows tomorrow, when I was entering BBA house I never knew that I was not going to stay till the end of the show. But one thing I know is that I’m someone who does not hold grouses. Nobody knows why you fall in love with someone. You see something in someone you feel you can connect with.

Everybody saw when I asked Prezzo why he was separated from his wife for over two years. And I even asked him if was sure that he wouldn’t want to reconcile with his wife because of his child. I remember it the early stage of our stay in the house. And he replied, saying that he had wantedto reconcile with her, he would have done that two years ago. But now, he would never go back to her.
Are you sure Prezzo will not miss you?
Why will he miss? Prezzo was playing a game, and I wasn’t. So, why do you think he will miss me?
What are the qualities that you saw in Prezzo that made you to fall in love with him?
(screamed!) fall in love? If I was in love with him, I would have been all over him, kissing and hugging him. Also, I would have been doing all the things that lovers do with him. I wasn’t all over him, and more over, I only cared for him.

Directly Pulled From Vanguard News.




Do not Forget to come back for more hot gists, news and updates. You can Subscribe to our Rss feeds, Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.

Contact Us/Send us a Story Here.
Share this with your friends.

1 comment:

  1. Total BS! She's so senseless and made a fool of herself.

    ReplyDelete