Saturday 14 April 2012

Benin police force to inaugurate quiz competition among members

Follow @NaijaTalkative

Amazing! Benin City's Commissioner of Police- Mr Olayinka Balogun revealed that he's about to launch an Inter-Area quiz competition for policemen in Edo state.
He stated that he wants to ensure exposure and discipline in the police force.

"I want to do an inter Area Command quiz competition for policemen and I want you people (journalists) to anchor it. I want to encourage policemen to go and read and also afford the public to know more about the Police"
Also
“I started reading newspapers from primary school, which till date I still do. I encourage my children to read newspapers, and when I hear somebody ask about when an old news happened, I get turned off by such persons. And when a newspaper carries a story that is incorrect, I feel bad” he said.




Do not Forget to come back for more hot Nigerian gists, news and updates. You can Subscribe to our Rss feeds, Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.

Receive Hot Nigerian News and Gists in your Mailbox for FREE
Submit and Confirm your email address below:

Enter your email address:



Contact Us Here.
Share this with your friends.

No comments: