Thursday 2 February 2012

[New Abbr] Lwdmf- Laugh wan dash me Fuel

Follow @NaijaTalkative



Seriously, I've been seeing this abbreviation but never knew the meaning until my friend on twitter told me. LWDMF which means laugh wan dash me fuel was officialy launched (lol) during the occupy nigeria protest against removal of fuel subsidy.
If you don't know, now you've known!

Here's a list of other chat/social networks abbreviation you should know:

  • Lwdmf- Laugh wan Dash me Fuel [Depending on the number of litres you want... Hahahaha]
  • Lwkmd- Laugh wan kill me die
  • Lwkmd4h- Laugh wan kill me die for here
  • Lwcmr- Laugh wan condemn my ribs
  • Lmao- Laugh my Ass out
  • Lol (Normal Version)- Lots of Love/ Laugh out Loud
  • Lol (Nigerian Version)- I have nothing to say.
Have fun using them!

Do not Forget to come back for more hot Nigerian gists, news and updates. You can Subscribe to our Rss feeds, Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.

Receive Hot Nigerian News and Gists in your Mailbox for FREE
Submit and Confirm your email address below:

Enter your email address:

Share this with your friends.

No comments: