Friday 3 February 2012

Download MTN's Thank You Nigeria song @ 10th Anniversary

Follow @NaijaTalkative






Ok I've got so many requests asking me if I can get an audio version of MTN'S Thank You Nigeria song for her 10th Anniversary.
Worked on it and I've converted the Youtube video of that song to mp3.
As a matter of Fact, I like the song and so many people out there are craving to have it.

Download MTN Thank You Nigeria @10 Now! - 970kb [Just click on Download when the page opens]

Do not Forget to come back for more hot Nigerian gists, news and updates. You can Subscribe to our Rss feeds, Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.

Receive Hot Nigerian News and Gists in your Mailbox for FREE
Submit and Confirm your email address below:

Enter your email address:


Contact Us Here.
Share this with your friends.

2 comments:

  1. Aroh Nicole Uche20 April 2013 at 12:27

    MTN will always be the best network in Nigeria. I commend them for their good work which they have been doing for 10 years now and i know greater things are yet to come from them. And the jingle is great!!!<br /><br />Aroh Nicole Uche<br />Caleb University, Imota , Lagos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nkoro Gabriel9 May 2013 at 22:23

    I lack words with which I could express my Love for MTN, take it from me guys...<br />You&#39;re the best....!!!!!!!<br />Thank You MTN,<br />Thank You....!!!

    ReplyDelete