Sunday 9 August 2015

Justin Bieber and Mariah Carey's Collaboration Leaks


Mariah Carey’s collaboration with justin Bieber has landed online via TMZ only a few days after it got recorded.French Montana  and T.I  contribute to the track as well. It's a remix of her single "Infinity" and is reportedly retitled "Why You Mad?" 


"It's like every time you call me/ You know I can't leave you lonely," Bieber croons. " 'Cause I was always there when you need me/ Said that you’d be there til the end/ What must I say?/ I never thought it would happen this way." 



"Infinity" is taken off Mariah's third compilation album #1 to Infinity "Bieber showed up unannounced during the recording session and was initially not expected to take part in the remix. He eventually ended up adding his vocals and posed for a group picture.
Contact us for Advert Placement:
BBM PIN: 556E312A
WHATSAPP: 08099821118
TWITTER HANDLE: @naijatalkative
EMAIL: naijatalkative@gmail.com
Share this with your friends.

No comments: